Sunday gatherings at Anthem are about 80-90 minutes in length. Our Sunday gatherings typically look like this:
- We start with worshiping Jesus by singing. Lyrics are projects on screen.
- Someone will get up and share a quick welcome, a few next steps for those who are new to our church, and any important things coming up.
- We’ll have a brief moment to say hi to someone, grab a coffee, or just hang in your seat and get settled.
- One of our pastors will share a teaching from the bible. If you want to check out some past sermons, click here to watch/Listen to past sermons →
- We end our gathering with responding to the word of God and the message of the gospel by: singing, receiving communion, giving, and praying for one another.